|Psycho| |Psycho|

As a huge fan of Hitchcock...

Kudos to you. I loved this, and I don't get into the clock flicks that much.
The shower scene was perfect, and I totally dug the opening credits.

Reading some of the more negative reviews, however, I have to wonder if some of your critics have even SEEN the movie. Particularly Put_in_Solitary, who seems to be talking about something different entirely.

GoldenClock responds:

I showed the psycho fan group his review, and all of them wondered what the hell he was talking about.

The Green Flea The Green Flea

HAHA!

That was awesome. I love the retro style, and sheeze! The detail! This MUST have taken you forever. Good job.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

Funny, but...

I thought this was hilarious, but that may be because I'm a huge fan of both Salad Fingers and Weebl & Bob. The little details like the blood slowly running down the wall in the background and the flashes of static were truly great. But the swastika thing at the end was probably not a good idea. I'm sure you meant it as a joke, but the mere presence of such a symbol is an instant score-lowerer. That aside, this got a good chuckle out of me.

Working On It Working On It

Awesome FBF!

I'm not a big fan of the whole "random" thing, but each one of the segments in this "unfinished" animation was a gem on its own. Some of it was your standard stick fair, but some of it (like that last scene with the campfire) was jawdropping. Very good work. I'd love to see you do something with a plot and real characters. Would be cool, indeed.

Drivin' Drivin'

BWAHAHAHAA!

I love that song, so I stuck through the cartoon just to hear it... and that absolutely killed me. Good job.

Biscuit Power Biscuit Power

Confusing, but...

While the subject matter was a bit confusing (okay, so the Pilsbury Dough Boy made me laugh, but, well...never mind), but stylistically, that was gorgeous! You're a graphic designer, aren't you? If not, you should be.

Humpty Dumpty Humpty Dumpty

More cowbell!

This was a good start! I would have liked a longer story, but your drawing style is great! Keep practicing.

BunnyFlop BunnyFlop

That was cute! ...even if the music was 99% Led Zeppelin's "When The Levee Breaks"... but Mos Evolution gets props for sampling such a great tune. ;-)

My only question is...why did the other bunny keep falling over and over and over again? Might have been interesting if a hole opened up in the sky as well.

Ryu Ryu

WOW.

That was beyond beautiful. I'm absolutely speechless. Bravo!

dizi responds:

wow!!! i feel high! u make me Thanks!

The LaBlueGirl Collection The LaBlueGirl Collection

And the pot is calling the kettle what?

I don't even know what La Blue Girl *is*, but the blamming is for obvious reasons. You spent 20 minutes making this, you say. You evidently didn't factor in the time it took you to write your tirade. Divide that into the 5.20 you undoubtedly make an hour, and that's a serious dip into your Pokemon fund, man. Some of us post our animations on Newgrounds because animation IS what we do for a living. We also do it to learn and practice. And then there are idiots who, like so many before, post simply to piss someone off (or so they say) like the disgruntled blam victims they are. Get a life. And, no, I would not like to supersize my order.