|Psycho| |Psycho|

As a huge fan of Hitchcock...

Kudos to you. I loved this, and I don't get into the clock flicks that much.
The shower scene was perfect, and I totally dug the opening credits.

Reading some of the more negative reviews, however, I have to wonder if some of your critics have even SEEN the movie. Particularly Put_in_Solitary, who seems to be talking about something different entirely.

GoldenClock responds:

I showed the psycho fan group his review, and all of them wondered what the hell he was talking about.

The Green Flea The Green Flea

HAHA!

That was awesome. I love the retro style, and sheeze! The detail! This MUST have taken you forever. Good job.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

Funny, but...

I thought this was hilarious, but that may be because I'm a huge fan of both Salad Fingers and Weebl & Bob. The little details like the blood slowly running down the wall in the background and the flashes of static were truly great. But the swastika thing at the end was probably not a good idea. I'm sure you meant it as a joke, but the mere presence of such a symbol is an instant score-lowerer. That aside, this got a good chuckle out of me.

Angel of Death |&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Game&amp;lt;&amp;lt;| Angel of Death |>>Game<<|

Great Concept, but Practice, Practice, Practice!

The concept of this game is really good, and the interactivity is another of the more positive traits. The graphics, however, were a little lacking. I could tell you were going for the gritty, gothic look with the hand-drawn artwork, but the cheesier morsels of Flash animation (The Angel Of Death's mouth, for example) lean toward the possibility that you're afraid to learn a little Flash technique. Also: I noticed some problems with the Skip Intro button. I'm guessing you typed the text and made it a button symbol. That never works as the button instance will only be applied to the letters themselves...not to the spaces in between. Buttons like that are irritatingly difficult to use. Either add an invisible background in the button or add the link to the text via the Properties panel.

Other than those critiques, I say it's a worthy effort. Just keep working on it!

Flyborg responds:

Actually I normally add the invisible background, but in that exact case, I didn't want it to be too easy to press it by accident, and I noticed most "skip intro" buttons look like that.